To confirm order of your sauna the full balance or alternatively a deposit payment of 50% is to be received by Clearlight Jacuzzi within 7 working days of sale to secure your order. If your sauna is currently in stock at our warehouse and ready for immediate dispatch full payment is required. Should the payment have not been received within 7 working days an email notification with cancellation advice will be sent to you. Unfortunately, if the payment has not been received your order will be released back for sale.
Any balance still due on your invoice is payable 7 days prior to your sauna being dispatched from our warehouse. Once the full balance has been received by Clearlight Jacuzzi, dispatch of your sauna will be confirmed and booked in for delivery by our fulfilment team. Approximate dispatch date and delivery time frame will be advised to you once the final balance has been received in full. Please advise of any preferences of date or time which is most convenient for receiving your sauna. Our team will do their best to meet these requirements, however please keep in mind that we utilise 3rd party logistics and as such there are various circumstances beyond our control. Should any changes occur our team will keep you informed and up to date. Please see shipping and storage policy below for further details concerning delivery. Dispatch time frames are between 10-14 days from receipt of full payment, this takes into account regional areas.
Payments can be made easily via direct deposit as detailed on invoice, credit card over the phone or via one of the below listed:
Direct Deposit Details: Commonwealth Bank Of Australia Name: Clearlight Saunas Australia Pty Ltd BSB: 062-009 Account number: 10953448 Reference: (Insert Inv #)
CONSUMER (RESIDENTIAL) LIFETIME WARRANTY
Clearlight Jacuzzi prides itself on being one of the few companies that provides you with a genuine lifetime warranty on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. Your Jacuzzi Infrared Sauna is built in a modular fashion so replacing parts or panels is never an issue. We only use the highest quality materials in each Clearlight Jacuzzi Infrared Sauna to minimise the possibility of warranty issues. Very few infrared sauna companies offer this type of warranty. Any warranty claims can be made effortlessly by contacting our Customer Service Team on: 02 8294 2322 option 3
Clearlight Jacuzzi prides itself as the only Infrared Sauna company in the world which provides a complete 5 year Commercial Warranty. This includes parts, labour and shipping on all aspects of the sauna, as well as service and support. We have a dedicated support team to assist you with any warranty claims and general support. Any commercial warranty claims can be made effortlessly by contacting our Customer Service Team on: 02 8294 2322 option 3
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
- If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call your Customer Service Team on the above provided phone numbers in your territory and select option “3” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
- Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt.
All returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price.
- If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return charge.
- Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.
SHIPPING & STORAGE POLICY
Our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy and our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy above.
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the packaging that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery. Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt.
Any damage that is not manufacturing or transport related, is deemed as the responsibility of the sauna owner (i.e heavy handedness with the sauna).
Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
- Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Your sauna will be shipped with lift gate service, when available, with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off the truck to a designated area out of weather. A regular delivery service does not require the delivery driver to be responsible for offloading of the boxes from the pallet/s, if delivered on a pallet.
- Check the shipment for any visible damage to create. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the delivery receipt. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the delivery docket. It is important to be specific.
- Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
- Should you have purchased an installation service we recommend you enquire to see if the installation technician may be able to assist you with the above process.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our fulfilment department on 02 8294 2322 option “2” before refusing any shipment. Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order. Lift-gate service and delivery notification are most commonly used with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to you through your preferred payment method. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to you accordingly.
At Clearlight Jacuzzi we offer free storage of your sauna for up to 6 weeks after anticipated or advised delivery date. If you require your sauna to be stored at our warehouse for longer than this time period, a weekly storage fee of $50 per sauna will apply, alternatively future stock will be allocated to you – longer waiting periods may apply.
Our saunas require regular maintenance, which the sauna owner is responsible for. The maintenance requirements (e.g. checking the hinges and screws of the sauna, cleaning) of the sauna depend on the frequency of use and on how many people use the saunas daily.